Holder: PARTECH INNOVATION
- Registered office: 33 Rue du Mail, 75002 PARIS
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User may contact the DPO through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the address of marked for the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
2. Information and consent
3. What purpose will Partech Innovation process the user’s personal data and for how long?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by PARTECH INNOVATION in accordance with the following purposes:
- To comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- To enter into a contract with you or contact you, at your request, with a view to entering into a contract;
- To communicate regularly on its latest news;
- To invite you to participate in the events it organizes.
The User’s data will be kept for the period required to fulfil each purpose or until the User opposes or revokes their consent.
4. What user data will PARTECH INNOVATION process?
PARTECH INNOVATION and its affiliates may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname(s)
- Contact details: Postal address, mobile telephone number, email address.
- Personal data: date of birth, gender, nationality.
5. What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The data processing required in fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User’s consent cannot be undertaken without said consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact by an email sent to email@example.com, with the Reference “Data Protection”.
6. To which recipients will the user’s data be disclosed?
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case international data transfers must be duly legitimated.
Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the foregoing task, PARTECH INNOVATION may analyse the data obtained in order to create user profiles that allow a more detailed definition of the products that may be of interest.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving from PARTECH INNOVATION, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Exercise of rights
The User may send an email to the address email@example.com, with the Reference “Data Protection”, to:
- Revocation of consent granted.
- To obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User is being processed at Partech Innovation.
- To access their personal details.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request the portability of your data.
8. Security measures
PARTECH INNOVATION will process the User’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organizational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
This website is owned by Partech Innovation:
Société par actions simplifiée with a capital stock of €10,000 registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the reference 80218547000035.
APE No.: 7022Z
Registered Office: 33 Rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France
Intra-Community VAT Number: FR02802185470
Legal Representative: Mr. Romain LAVAULT
Publication Manager: Mrs. Isabelle TRESSON
Contact: +33 1 53 65 65 53
The website is hosted by OVH SAS:
Simplified joint-stock company with a capital stock of €10,069,020 registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under the reference 424 761 419 00045.
APE No.: 2620Z
Registered Office: 2 Rue Kellerman – 59100 Roubaix – France
Contact: +33 9 72 10 10 07
The entire website is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
Any reproduction or use of the information and content published on this site without the written consent of Partech Innovation is prohibited.
Partech Innovation cannot be held accountable for the content of external websites to which the hyperlinks displayed on this website refer.
Our commitments regarding the treatment of your complaints.
PARTECH puts at your disposal all the know-how and expertise in our business. Despite our desire to guarantee you optimal quality of service, it may happen that this does not meet your expectations. For each complaint, we commit ourselves to :
- Listen to the complaint with all the necessary attention
- Formally acknowledge receipt of the complaint
- Keep you regularly informed of the progress of its treatment
- Provide a personalized response within a defined period of time
- Implement the proposed solution to your satisfaction
33 Rue du Mail
+33 1 53 65 65 53
Vincent Previ, Managing Director of the Chapter54 program
Isabelle Tresson, Com & Marketing Coordinator